SANIFECT is a powerful, convenient, and multi-purpose disinfectant that effectively kills viruses and bacteria yet is non-toxic, alcohol free, pH neutral and pleasant smelling, making it safe and friendly for a wide range of application methods including fogging. SANIFECT’s technology utilizes pH modifiers that neutralize ionic bonds of protein envelopes that hold hard-to-kill viruses and bacteria together and then penetrates to destroy the nucleic acid and dissolves the virus and bacteria in seconds.
Areas of Use
SANIFECT High Level Disinfectant is ideal for disinfecting floors, walls, table-tops, door handles, hand railings, lift button panels, plant and kitchen equipment, toilets and all hard surfaces in homes, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, train stations, offices, schools, factories, sanitation stations and all private and public areas subject to dilution and usage guidelines.
•Alcohol and solvent free, non-flammable, non-residual and is biodegradable•Non-toxic, safe to use even around patients.
•Kill List (at 1:10 dilution with water):
HIV, Caliciviruses (for Norovirus, Norwalk virus), Hepatitis B virus, Adenovirus, Herpes virus Type 1 & 2, Influenza virus Type A, Vaccinia virus, Feline Leukaemia viruses, Respiratory Syncytial virus, Rubella virus and coronaviruses such as Infectious Bronchitis and the COVID-19* virus. *Based on the approval by the Singapore National Environment Agency (NEA) as an effective surface disinfectant against coronaviruses including the COVID-19 virus.
Bacteria (as tested under EN1276)
Staphylococcus Aureus, E. Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Enterococcus, Enterobacter, Aerogenes & Cloacae, Salmonella Typhimurium, Proteus Mirabilis & Vulgaris, Chlamydia,Psittaci.
Yeast and Fungi
Canadida Slbicans, Aspergillus Niger.
Directions of Use
Dilute 1:10 with water for proven disinfection results and complete user safety. Cleaning For disinfecting non-porous surface, apply with sprayer, cloth, mop or by machine scrubbing.
Rinsing with water is only required on surfaces that may come into contact with food or food processing areas. No rinsing is required otherwise.
As with most chemical products, avoid ingestion and eye contact.
There are no reviews yet.