KLEN 2204 is a combination of detergents and solvents that takes over the hard work of cleaning ovens. KLEN 2204 is needed whenever cleaning is done: restaurants, hospitals, schools, efficiency apartments. It removes caked
and burnt food, grease and other foods in minutes and is the safest way to clean an oven.
Areas of Use
KLEN 2204 is applicable on a wide range of ovens, barbecue grills and waffle iron grids.
• Safest way to clean an oven as it does not spill harmful chemicals unto user.
• Cleanest way. Just spray where needed.
• Fastest way to clean an oven as compared to conventional paste type cleaners.
Directions for Use
– Warm surfaces to be cleaned to 80°C. Then switch off the power supply.
– KLEN 2204 is to be used as it is. Transfer product into a sprayer bottle and spray liberally onto the surfaces.
– Allow the product to react with the surfaces for about 30 minutes.
– Then rinse off thoroughly with water. It may be necessary to rinse twice.
– If the accumulated carbon is too thick, repeat the above steps again.
– Do not use on aluminium, wood or painted surfaces.
– Rubber protective gloves should always be worn while using product.
Avoid ingestion, eye and skin contact. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, dilute by drinking water and consult physician immediately. Upon contact with eyes, flush with cool water for at least 15 minutes then consult physician.
Upon contact with skin, wash with large amounts of soap and water and consult physician if irritation persists.
There are no reviews yet.