ACTION 130(S) is a versatile non-solvent detergent that effectively removes oil and greasy soil from most hard surfaces. Using an USDA Category A-1 approved formulation, ACTION 130(S) can be used safely on food reparation and processing surfaces.
Areas of Use
ACTION 130(S) is ideal for use on food storage and processing areas and equipment such as kitchens, restaurants and food manufacturing plants. It can also be used for commercial and industrial applications such as factories, workshops, shopping centres and other public areas as a general purpose degreaser and cleaner.
• USDA Category A-1 approved for use on surfaces in contact with food.
• Spontaneous emulsion quickly reduces resistance of oil and grease to mix with water, prevents redeposition of soil. Allows for immediate cleaning without pre-soaking.
• Contains electrolytes and water conditioning properties to enhance surfactant action.
• Contains no solvent .
• Contains no perfume.
• Non-toxic and non-flammable.
• Low foaming for easy rinsing.
Directions for Use
– ACTION 130(S) can be used in various ways with ideal dilution depending on the severity of the soil to be cleaned. General recommended applications are:
Mopping or simple wipe cleaning – 1: 40
Use with single disc floor scrubbers and automatic scrubbers / dryers – 1: 20
Brightening aluminium surfaces, soaking tank or ultrasonic cleaning – 1: 10
– Rinse or wipe surface after cleaning to remove residue.
Avoid ingestion and eye contact. If ingested, dilute by drinking water and seek medical help. If product enters eyes, flush with water and seek medical help if irritation persists.
There are no reviews yet.