A multipurpose cleaner designed for the widest variety of applications, POWER LEMON is strong enough for floors, kitchen walls, toilets, cars and other common areas; yet gentle enough for skin and hands. POWER LEMON is also extremely economical; just a little will produce abundant suds to efficiently suspend grease, oil and soil for streak-free cleaning.
Areas of Use
POWER LEMON is an ideal general cleaner for practically all hard surfaces such as windows, tiled walls and floors, bathroom surfaces, plastics, paintwork, metals, textiles, cutlery and dishes. It can also be used as liquid hand soap.
• Advanced synthetic liquid detergent formulation
• Fully biodegradable
• Non toxic preservative and phosphate free
• Highly versatile cleaner effective for most applications, yet its neutral pH makes it safe for use on skin and hands
• Mixes easily with soft or hard water and rinses away easily
Directions for Use
Dilution depends on the severity of the cleaning job to be done. General rates are:
– Dishes, glassware and windows – 1:80
– Floors, cars, paintwork and general cleaning – 1:40
Application is usually by mop, sponge, pad or brush. Agitate or scour to loosen baked on or stubborn stains. Rinse, wipe or vacuum off solution after cleaning is done. Better results can usually be achieved with warm water.
As with most chemical products, avoid eye contact and ingestion. If product enters eyes, flushing with water should be sufficient. If ingested, dilute by drinking water and seek medical help.