Ecobot Scrub 75 is User Friendly
- Easy to use APP With graphical interfaces and multilevel accesses.
- Fast Mapping, Explore the environment by driving the ecobot Manually, and a visual editable map will be generated automatically.
- Avalaible for both manual and autonomous operation, which allows it to handle routine as well as unexpected tasks.
- The highest safety standard, ECOBOt unprecedentedly employs 4 types and over 23 sensors, including 3D-LiDar
- Up to 2500m2 cleaning productivity /hour, 6-hour run time per charge
- Top Notch Robotic features, dynamic path planning, real time obstacle avoidance, auto resume after interruption
- Front brushes can rotate 270 degree and be 4 cm close to corners and edges, leaving no area uncleaned.
- A cloud management platform to browse all date dashboards and work logs of your robots.
- Detailed cleaning task reports and working alerts can be sent to you by email or SMS.
- Remote control and online tasks scheduling.
- 4-stage water filtration system saves 70% of water and allows ecobot to work 6 hours without refilling water
Size = 1370 (L) x 962 (W) x 1417 (H)
Cleaning Width = 750 mm
Cleaning Efficiency : Up to 3000m2/h
Battery : Li-Ion
Average Run-time = 4-5 h
Rated Voltage = 24 V
Max.Power = 2000W
Rated driving motor power = 400 W
Rated brushing motor power = 3 x 150W
Rated Suction Motor POwer = 500 W
Fresh Water tank Capacity = 75 L
Recovery Tank Capacity = 50 L
Sensors = 3D Lidar (Optional), Lasers, Depth Camera, Ultrasonic, E-bumper
Maximum Operation Slope = 10 degree
Working Speed = 0-4 km/h
Noise = 55 – 70 dB (A)
There are no reviews yet.